Barstools can be perfect for other areas besides a restaurant, bar or a kitchen in your home. They have this unique height that actually makes them an ideal piece for a variety of rooms.
1. Bedroom. Bar stools are a great choice for your bedroom. If it happens to be a small bedroom, it may be better yet! One idea is to have it eye level in front of a sit down vanity where you can see yourself easily in the mirror. They are even easy to store.
2. Game Room. If you have a bar in your gameroom, of course you can use them there. You guests just may stay longer if they can relax on a comfortable stool around a game table. Well, if you don’t want them to stay longer, you can use another type of seating!
3. Kitchen. Having these stools in your kitchen can definitely make it a fun place to be. Children love to sit on bar stools because they are high up and makes them feel grown up. Should you have unexpected guests, they can easily pull up a stool while you set the main table, etc. A perfect place to use bar stools is also at your kitchen island. Children can watch TV or do their homework or have a casual meal.
4. Bathroom. Bar stools are ideal for the bathroom, especially for families with young children. Preparing for school pictures and other special important occasions can go smoothly; all you need to do is sit your kid up on the bar stool and then work your magic. This way, your child won’t get tired of standing and you won’t have to bend over to fix his hair. You both win when you use a bar stool.
5. Den. Backless Bar Stools and Bar Stools with Backs – Backless stools fit right into any decor as do the ones with backs which give more support. Choose whichever you feel is the most comfortable. Everyone has their own opinion on this, course. Either one can make a great addition to any style room.
6. Family Room. Swivel Bar Stools – Can be quite stylish and fun to sit on. They offer true comfort and are quite stylish.
7. Enclosed Patio. Leather Stools – Many barstools are constructed of thick leather and/or durable grade vinyl and a heavy metal frame. Both children and adults alike enjoy sitting on these stools. In my opinion, they give any room a much more relaxed look and feel.
You can find quite a selection of counter stools. Some have very simple designs; others are made to look like tall dining room chairs. The materials that are available for counter stools include laminate, wood veneer, genuine wood as well as metal.
Do you know a good place to purchase barstools? If not, simply do a search online for restaurant furniture or restaurant tables to either find a store near you or an online store.
Once you purchase a few to add to your home’s decor, you will see the dramatic difference they make.